website that I enjoy visiting


The platform Arch Daily, in 2008, while working as architects, their founders realized that there wasn't a place for architects to research and see good, up-to-date examples of projects and architectural products. So their decided to build it.

The platform collects the most important information to help architects create better architecture, became a fast growing technology company that delivers inspiration, tools and knowledge to the 13.6 million architects that visit and use ArchDaily each month.

The principal objective of the platform is help architects design a better world. Their job consist in collect projects sends by the architects around the world and share this projects in the platform to inspire other architects.

I like this platform because I can study the best projects around the world.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite piece of technology

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

A photograph I like