random things about me



A list of over 20 random facts about me:
  1. My favorite food is fried fish
  2.  I have been working on supermarket packing
  3. I prefer the sweet food than salad food
  4. Every Tuesdays I go to swimming to Cal y Canto 
  5.  I believe in the ghost
  6.  My zodiacal sign is Virgo
  7.  I have two dogs, marina and charlotte
  8.   I love how to smell the paws of my dog marina, the smell is like pop corns
  9.  I hate the magazine paper
  10.  When I was having 14 years old I did archery
  11. I have two sisters and one brother
  12.  I’m the middle sister  
  13.  I prefer the summer than winter
  14.   Is difficult to me say “sorry”
  15. I’m very proud
  16.  I’m a otaku undercover
  17.  I’m was studying in the same school for 14 years
  18.  I’m very quiet person
  19.  My favorite place in the world is the beach
  20.   I like the largest fried chips

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite piece of technology

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

A photograph I like