Post 1: A country I would like to visit



Ver las imágenes de origen
Well a country I would like to visit is Japan, the reason I want to go there is because since I was a child I have watched on the TV Anime, and I think “oh that country is amazing, the culture and the landscapes, and citizens are so kind” and that´s the principal reason I want to go. I know about the celebrations in spring because the sakura bloom, and the name of that celebration is “Hanami” all the families and friends make a picnic under the trees. If I went there, I would like to do everything I could, I want to eat a lot of food, like sushi, ramen, takoyaki and others, and visit Akihabara, because it is like Patronato in Chile, but there you just can buy things of anime, figures, posters, mangas, clothes, I think that makes me crazy. I would like to study there because in the animes the life there looks good, after the work they meet with their friends and go to the karaoke or eat and drink, and you can walk safety and go to the river to rest. Someday I would visit Japan.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite piece of technology

A photograph I like