Post 4: My Favorite TV show

Sometimes when I have time I watch tv, it´s a relaxing moment. My favorite tv program is all CSI
I got addicted to criminal investigation, sometimes I watch a maraton of that program without noticing the time. It is about a group of criminologists, the cases are very interesting, the end always leave me thinking about the life. The characters are very interesting all of them have a hard past, my favourite character on CSI Miami is Horatio Caine, he is the boss of the police station of Miami, I love the sense of justice he have, and the part he looks cool is when he says something really cool and he puts on sunglasses and the musical intro sounds. my favourite episode of CSI is from CSI crimen scene investigation, when the villain kidnaps an investigator and his patners never give up until they find him alive, him always trusts his patners. I like watching it because the team work they have is amazing, all of them trusts in the others and that is the reazon they can resolve the cases. The cases makes me think with them to solve the crimes, in that moments I become in CSI, usually in the night.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my favourite piece of technology

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

A photograph I like